- They are so stupid: they won't do what you say no matter how much sense it makes.
- They are so smart: they cleverly find their parents' vulnerable spots.
- They are so gullible: TV commercials can make them want anything, within seconds, no matter how stupid and boring it is.
- They are so stubborn: parents can't make them want or do anything, no matter how wise or fun it is.
- They don't respect boundaries: they often make messes outside their own rooms.
- They don't let their parents intrude: they never organize their own rooms the way their parents suggest.
- They are too noisy: especially in public (where it is illegal).
- They are too quiet: they never tell their parents what's going on with their lives.
- They won't eat right: they refuse to finish what's on their plate even after their father (a trained and certified accountant) announces that they will soon die of malnutrition.
- They won't eat right: they eat too much. Childhood obesity is now an epidemic.
on January 28, 2007