[Previous] | Home | [Next]
Look at this!

To tutor kids for the SATs, you need a fucking BA. The SATs cover algebra 1 and half a year of geometry, if ya didn't know. Equally "hard" lit stuffz. so silly

Elliot Temple on June 14, 2003

Messages (1)

to teach in high school, you need a teaching bachelors degree.

to teach in college, you don't.

Anonymous at 4:18 PM on February 2, 2016 | #4790 | reply | quote

(This is an unmoderated discussion forum. Discussion info.)