I wanted to make it easier to find all my Effective Altruism (EA) related articles. I made an EA blog category.
Below I link to more EA-related stuff which isn't included in the category list.
Critical Fallibilism articles:
- Fallibilism, Bias, and the Rule of Law
- My Experience with My Debate Policy
- Engaging with Long Articles
- Rationality Policies
- Ignoring “Small” Errors
- Postmortems Help Address Causes of Errors
- Checking Citations from David Thorstad
- Debate, Rejection, Priorities and Endless Meta Levels
- Taking Personal Responsibility for Debating Your Ideas
I also posted copies of some of my EA comments/replies in this topic on my forum.
You can look through my posts and comments on the EA site via my EA user profile.
I continued a discussion with an Effective Altruist at my forum. I stopped using the EA forum because they changed their rules to require giving up your property rights for anything you post there (so e.g. anyone can sell your writing without your permission and without paying you).
I also made videos related to EA:
- Effective Altruism and Debate Methodology | Call with Emrik
- Finding Errors in The Case Against Education by Bryan Caplan
- Looking for Errors in Axiology and Repugnant Conclusions | Philosophy of Values
- Looking for Errors in "Against the singularity hypothesis"
- Sentence Grammar Tree Practice with a Peter Singer Article (Singer is involved with, and liked by, EA.)